Orange Cyberdefense is a specialist cyber security services and solutions company and we are currently seeking a knowledgeable Presales Consultant to join our team focusing on selling solutions delivered by our CyberSOC and CERT.
As a Presales Consultant, you will report to the Head of Presales and aid the Sales department in selling CyberSOC and CERT solutions globally by providing technical expertise on large multinational customer opportunities. You will be enthusiastic, driven, passionate and of course have an excellent sense of humour!
Your key responsibilities as a Presales Consultant will include the following:
- Gaining an intimate knowledge of the capabilities of Orange Cyberdefense Cyber SOC's and CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Being able to articulate clearly the value of our services and of the various technologies, in a complex and fragmented landscape and advise customers on the right choices for their particular contexts
- Understanding the wider Orange Cyberdefense service portfolio to be able to detect and qualify opportunities and stay abreast of changes and enhancements
- Leading or contributing to the organisation of sales / presales upskilling initiatives on Cyber SOC and CERT services
- Attending and arranging customer meetings
- Responding to tender, RFQ, RFP and RFI requirements and drive the contributions of the necessary internal and external (e.g. vendors) stakeholders
- Ensuring that proposed solution is the best possible match for the customer’s requirements and is competitive and profitable
- Writing proposals and scope of work and pricing
- Assisting the account teams in closing deals
- Facilitating the delivery of proof of concepts services and solutions
- Attending training sessions, both in-house, vendor specific and external
- Providing a monthly spread sheet detailing meeting attended, conference calls made, training days attended, proof of concepts delivered
- Providing constructive feedback to marketing and operational teams on observed market demand to help drive the service roadmap
You must have the following skills and experience to join us as a Presales Consultant:
- You must have solid experience with cyber security - preferably within a professional services, consultant or presales capacity
- You must have customer facing experience and be happy to both present and speak in front of a group of potential customers
- You need to have knowledge of writing proposals/scopes and a thorough understanding of the security industry
- You must have a solid understanding of Managed Detection and Response services including Endpoint Detection & Response, Network Traffic Analysis, and SIEM/Log Management
- You must have an understanding of security technologies from Splunk, IBM QRadar, Elastic, Vectra Networks and/or Cybereason
- You must be proficient with MS Office
- You must be a strong and confident communicator, with a tenacious and creative way of working
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and generous commission scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare with BUPA
- Health cash plan with SimplyHealth
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to excel within presales in the cyber security industry!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.