SensePost is Orange Cyberdefense's elite consulting arm, renowned for its expertise, 20-year track record and innovation on the frontlines of cyber security. We are currently recruiting for a Technical Presales Consultant to join the team in Pretoria.
As a Technical Presales Consultant, you will be required to understand technical concepts at high level which can further be communicated and translated effectively between sales teams, technical resources and clients globally.
The primary role is to understand client needs, translate that into scopes of work in a commercially viable, and technically sound manner centred around Orange Cyberdefense’s services and portfolio.
The ideal candidate has enough broad technical background to contribute to a technical discussion on Information security controls and the business acumen to propose solutions which add value to our clients. The Consultant therefore needs to demonstrate value, rather than sales with an almost insatiable desire to learn and translate those learnings into institutional knowledge.
Your key responsibilities as a Technical Presales Consultant will include the following:
- Understand all Orange Cyberdefense service offerings and stay abreast of changes and enhancements
- Inform Account Managers of service offerings and changes
- Attend and arrange customer meetings
- Respond to tender, RFQ, RFP and RFI requirements
- Write proposals and scope of work
- Facilitate the delivery of proof of concepts services and solutions
- Attending training sessions
- Provide a monthly report detailing various KPI's
To join us as a Technical Presales Consultant, you must have the following skills and experience:
- You must have solid presales, systems engineering, solution architect or enterprise architect experiences
- You must have extensive experience within the IT industry
- You must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- You will ideally have cyber security experience covering managed security services, SIEM technologies, SOC's and CyberSOC's, and various security technologies
- You must have a good understanding of TCP/IP networking and security fundamentals
- You must have customer facing experience with strong presentation skills
As a Technical Presales Consultant you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a relaxed and inspired team where your work is valued and appreciation for your work is visibly demonstrated
- A dynamic and open culture with a flat hierarchy, casual office dress and a focus on teamwork
- Opportunities to learn and innovation is encouraged
- Opportunities to travel abroad
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.