SensePost is Orange Cyberdefense's elite consulting arm, renowned for its expertise, 20-year track record and innovation on the frontlines of cyber security. We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Lead to join the team in Pretoria.
The role of Marketing Lead has a broad scope and includes design, content, and event management.
The Marketing Lead will provide support to the business across an array of marketing activities including but not limited to event production, content creation (graphic design), email marketing, social media and reporting.
Your key responsibilities as a Marketing Lead will include the following:
- Assist the sales manager and the marketing team with marketing activities
- Producing and updating marketing materials and literature
- Building campaigns for a wide range of marketing communications
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company
- Preparing written content for the website/blogs/case studies
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering supporting marketing materials
- Customising global content for the local market and style
- Coordinating with global teams
- Campaign ROI reporting
To join us as a Marketing Lead, you must have the following skills and experience:
- You must have solid B2B marketing experience
- You must be proficient with Indesign/Adobe Creative Cloud Suite or similar
- You must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- You must have excellent MS Powerpoint, Word and Excel Skills
- You will ideally have experience with WordPress, Salesforce and Pardot (or similar marketing automation tools)
- You will ideally have IT or cyber security industry experience
As a Marketing Lead you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a relaxed and inspired team where your work is valued and appreciation for your work is visibly demonstrated
- A dynamic and open culture with a flat hierarchy, casual office dress and a focus on teamwork
- Opportunities to learn and innovation is encouraged
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.