Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join our team.
The role of the 3rd Line Engineer is to provide third line support and escalation in our busy Security Operations Centre, or remotely at customer sites as required. It is essential that you are able to work under pressure and possess excellent customer service and communication skills as well as having a logical and methodical approach to troubleshooting.
The Escalation team work a split day shift system covering the hours 7am to 9.30pm, Monday to Friday on a rota basis.
Some Weekend work may be required, as is out-of-hours callout, again on a rota basis.
Your key responsibilities as a 3rd Line Support Engineer will include:
- To provide third line support and escalation of helpdesk tickets to our customer base, working to specific SLA’s
- Providing remote support and change management assistance to our customer base on a 24x7 basis as required
- Managing and monitoring call queues ensuring adherence to customer SLA’s
- Proactive Technical account management for large corporate clients, providing a single point of contact for customers to escalate issues
- Project work including onsite installation & upgrades of products from the Orange Cyberdefense Portfolio as required
- To provide Quality Assurance checking as part of the Orange Cyberdefense and customers change control process
- Ensuring that all case related documentation is clear, concise and updated in the Helpdesk/CRM systems
- Ensuring that customers are updated continuously on the status of their issues
To join us as a 3rd Line Support Engineer, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- You must have solid commercial experience administering and supporting at least two of the following technologies: Checkpoint Firewall, F5, Symantec Bluecoat, Cisco, Fortinet, Pulse Secure, Palo Alto
- You must have at least two of the following certifications: Checkpoint CCSE, Pulse Secure, Cisco CCNP (Security - Pix/ASA), F5 CTS/CSE, Palo Alto ACE/PCNSE, Bluecoat BCCPP, Fortinet NSE/FCNSP, Arbor Prevail (DDOS)
- You must have strong commercial experience in either a customer facing support or engineering role working with security products from our portfolio as above
- You must have a solid understanding of networking technologies, LAN/WAN, routing, switching, IP sub-netting, and will possess a good understanding of the 7 layer OSI model and associated protocols.
- You must have Linux based Operating Systems and application experience
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimum supervision
- You must have the ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing at all levels
- You must have an excellent understanding of all aspects of networking and firewall security
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.