Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join our team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is very much a hunting role – new business sales executives will be responsible for building their own pipeline through business development and lead generation activities, supported by marketing campaigns, inbound enquiries, vendor sourced opportunities, and third-party/external lead generation.
The key responsibilities as a New Business Sales Executive will include to:
- Identify, develop, and build pipeline of customer opportunities within the Orange Cyberdefense UK target market
- Develop, negotiate & close new business opportunities
- Manage the entire sales cycle, supported by sales support, internal sales, pre-sales, and commercial teams
- Demonstrate and sell the benefits of our vendor solutions and our managed service solutions to a broad range of business owners
- Engage with vendors to identify opportunities, contribute to joint marketing activities and pipeline generation strategy.
- Be knowledgeable on selling managed services/security solutions
- Achieve and surpass monthly/quarterly/annual quota of signed new business
- Manage and maintain appropriate pipeline to achieve/surpass new business quota
- Manage commercial & contract agreements with new business sign ups
- Work with the wider Orange Cyberdefense team to shape the future development of the solution/service
- Manage forecasting to a high level of accuracy within Salesforce.com
You need to have the following qualifications and experience to join us as a New Business Sales Executive:
- Solid experience in B2B sales in the cyber security or IT security industry
- Experience with both phone and face to face sales
- Understanding and experience of longer sales cycles and consultative selling positions
- Ability to clearly demonstrate working against targets and delivering new business
- Demonstrable knowledge & understanding of the security marketplace
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- New business focused, hungry and technically / industry credible
- High level of self-motivation, resilience, drive and initiative – self starter
- Knowledge of the cyber security vendor market, from key long-term players such as PAN, F5 and Checkpoint to innovative and niche security solutions such as Okta, Varonis, CyberArk and Proofpoint
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a New Business Sales Executive, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.