Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a SecOps Analyst to join our team in the UK.
As a SecOps Analyst, you will be an important component of our customer’s IT security and your primary responsibility will be to resolve incidents and prevent future threats in relation to clients that you are assigned to work with.
You will have a varied role with a wide exposure to many cyber security issues, as well as an exciting opportunity to be involved in the set up of the SecOps division within the UK. You need to be assertive, decisive and very comfortable talking with customers.
The key responsibilities as a SecOps Analyst will include to:
- Conduct in-depth and sophisticated analyses on alarms and events received by our customers
- Provide recommendations to customers, based on contract and type of incident
- Implement threat hunting to proactively detect threats
- Analyse events from end-points and network sensors
- Continuous improvement work to help optimise and streamline detection methods and alarm management
- Act as a conduit between various other departments that have services provided to them by Orange Cyberdefense, in order to provide first and second lines of investigations through analysis and recommended actions, along with some prescriptive actions taken on various security technologies
- Build on processes for the UK SecOps team in conjunction with international SecOps
- Attend daily meetings with customers to review actions from the previous day and work with them to establish further actions required
You need to have the following qualifications and experience to join us as a SecOps Analyst:
- You have solid IT experience
- You are an organised, driven and proactive individual
- You have a good knowledge of networks and firewall capabilities
- You have experience in log monitoring and SIEM log management
- You have malware and phishing knowledge
- You have SOC, Cyber SOC or Incident Response experience
- You have an understanding of Cybereason, Crowdstrike, Splunk or similar
- You have customer facing experience
- You have a strong understanding of attack vectors and methodologies
- You have report writing experience
- You have ITIL knowledge
To join us as a SecOps Analyst, you could come from many different roles. The job is varied so to have experience that ranges from giving advice to customers, investigating phising emails, doing incident response, IT administration or even working in a SOC could all prove very helpful!
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a SecOps Analyst, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.