Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Named Accounts Sales Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing a number of existing Orange Cyberdefense customers whilst also developing a number of prospect accounts.
This will involve building a strong new business pipeline of services and technology opportunities with their aligned existing customers whilst also managing and securing the renewal business within these accounts.
The key responsibilities as an Account Manager will include to:
- Identify, develop, and build pipeline of customer opportunities within the Orange Cyberdefense UK target market
- Develop, negotiate & close new business opportunities
- Manage the entire sales cycle, supported by sales support, internal sales, pre-sales, and commercial teams
- Accurately track, forecast and close the associated renewal business
- Demonstrate and sell the benefits of our vendor solutions and our managed service solutions to a broad range of business owners
- Engage with vendors to identify opportunities, contribute to joint marketing activities and pipeline generation strategy
- Be knowledgeable on selling managed services/security solutions
- Achieve and surpass monthly/quarterly/annual quota
- Manage and maintain appropriate pipeline to achieve/surpass quota
- Manage commercial & contract agreements with new business sign ups
- Work with the wider Orange Cyberdefense team to shape the future development of the solution/service
- Manage forecasting to a high level of accuracy within Salesforce.com
You need to have the following qualifications and experience to join us as an Account Manager:
- Solid account management experience in B2B sale, ideallys in the cyber security or IT security industry
- Understanding and experience of longer sales cycles and consultative selling positions
- Ability to clearly demonstrate working against targets and delivering new business
- Demonstrable knowledge & understanding of the security marketplace
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships – internally, customers and vendors
- New business focused, hungry and technically / industry credible
- High level of self-motivation, resilience, drive and initiative – self starter
- Knowledge of the cyber security vendor market, from key long-term players such as PAN, F5 and Checkpoint to innovative and niche security solutions such as Okta, Varonis, CyberArk and Proofpoint
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as an Account Manager, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.