Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team!
The position of Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for performing independently security assessments of clients’ information technology systems (including Internet, Intranet, Applications, Hosts, Firewalls, Mobile applications etc.)
These assessments are conducted on a by-project basis, ranging between one and three weeks per project, and will occasionally be done at the client site, in the South Africa, United Kingdom, or abroad. This role is also required to conduct on-going research in the IT security arena and regularly assist in the sales process.
Your responsibilities as a Cyber Security Analyst will be:
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs
- Perform mobile, complex application, infrastructure, as well as social engineering assessments and penetration testing
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments
- Assist with building, hardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors
- Assist with pre-sales to prospective clients
- Be a second trainer on multiple of the Orange Cyberdefense - SensePost team training course offerings
- Communication of findings/innovations internally, to Orange Cyberdefense - SensePost team colleagues (via blog)
- Work independently on projects
- Mentor team members
You must hold the following experience and skills to join us as a Cyber Security Analyst:
- You must have substantial and solid experience in information security, penetration testing, application security, bug hunting and red teaming
- You will ideally have at the very least one of the following certifications; OSCP, CREST, OSCE, OSWP
- You will understand manual penetration testing beyond running automated tools
- You must have experience in developing custom scripts/tools for vulnerability scanning and identification
- You must have an excellent networking knowledge, alongside Unix and Windows
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must have report writing experience and be able to communicate complex technical analyses into a language that non-technical stakeholders can understand
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be offered a variety of benefits and perks that can be detailed on request.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to excel within the cyber security industry!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.