Orange Cyberdefense is a specialist cyber security services and solutions company and we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing Principal Solutions Consultant to join our team in the UK.
We are looking for a "big picture thinker" who can demonstrate technical understanding in a commercial environment, enabling Orange Cyberdefense on its mission to build a safer digital society.
The Principal Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing and leading first class technical and commercial relationships and demonstrate how we will solve our customers challenges, business requirements, technical requirements and non-functional requirements.
Working with UK Sales Teams with the continuous goal of assisting our customers with their security requirements and strategy, you will both support reactively on new opportunity engagements as well as proactively on existing engagements including as technical service review meetings, evaluation of existing solutions and more, ensuring customers are maximising all available capabilities relevant to their cyber security plan.
Your key responsibilities as a Principal Solutions Consultant will include the following:
- Contribute to the overall technical and professional strategy for Orange Cyberdefense UK, helping with the evaluation of new technologies, solutions and trends in the marketplace as presenting feedback from what our customers need.
- Demonstrate high market awareness in our key customer accounts, make recommendations for the future and devise plans for adoption of new technologies in line with customer strategy, in conjunction with the Sales team.
- Work with all other departments, particularly the Sales team, in the development of customer accounts, being an ambassador for Orange Cyberdefense UK and a "trusted cyber security advisor” to both customers and colleagues.
- Mentoring and Training of the Pre-Sales, Sales and Operational teams for your evangelist area.
- Be accountable for the delivery of technical sales support in order to help achieve stated company commercial objectives – share responsibility for closing technical or consultancy led sales in partnership with commercial account managers.
- Work as a partner to sales and account management teams and jointly develop customer opportunities in line with our commercial goals and technical strategy.
- Research and represent customer requirements working with internal operations teams and our partners to present solutions back to customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and industry partners at an appropriate peer level including gaining / retaining relevant accreditation and business networking opportunities and interfacing with / influencing the direction of key partner strategy.
- Work with the bid team to compose technical response to tender and other formal proposal documentation of the highest quality.
You must have the following skills and experience to join us as a Principal Solutions Consultant:
- You must have extensive experience with at least one of the following vendors: Checkpoint, Palo Alto, F5.
- You must have solid experience within cyber security consultancy - preferably within a presales capacity, but you could also come from a professional services or architecture background.
- You must have exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to pivot to and engage with any audience. You will be a natural relationship builder, easily engaging and gaining rapport with those around you.
- You must have excellent commercial acumen, ensuring we consider an all round solution recommendation - it is not just about the tech!
- You need to have knowledge of writing proposals/scopes and demonstratable RFP bid response skills with a track record of success.
- You will be a natural team player, have excellent MS Office skills and be able to explain complex things SIMPLY.
- Any experience working with other vendors such as Symantec, Fortinet, Pulse Secure or Cisco would be extremely beneficial.
- You must hold a full UK driving license and have your own car.
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Principal Solutions Consultant, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare with BUPA
- Health cash plan with SimplyHealth
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
The Orange Cyberdefense UK Presales team are a critical cog both within and externally to the business and therefore looking for a customer centric, approachable team player with a “can do attitude”, passion for cyber security and a desire to go “above and beyond”.
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.