Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a Penetration Tester to join our UK team.
This position is responsible for performing all forms of complex technical security assessments of clients’ information technology systems (including Internet, Intranet, Applications, Hosts, Firewalls, Mobile applications etc.) and related policies and procedures.
These assessments are conducted on a by-project basis, ranging between one and three weeks per project, and will occasionally be done at the client site in the United Kingdom as and when required. This role is also required to conduct on-going research in the IT security arena and regularly assist in the sales process.
Your key responsibilities as a Penetration Tester will include to:
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs, as well as application source code reviews
- Perform mobile, complex application, infrastructure, as well as social engineering assessments and penetration testing
- Assist with improvements for Orange Cyberdefense security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology and reporting formats, as well as training collateral
- Demonstrate the ability to be an industry expert
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments
- Assist with building, hardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors
- Communication of findings/innovations internally, to colleagues
- Represent Orange Cyberdefense at international events, forums or training events
- Mentor team members
To join us as a Penetration Tester, you will need the following skills and experience:
- CHECK Team Leader or equivalent as well as an industry leading qualification such as OSCP, CREST, OSCE or OSWP
- You must have solid experience as a web app/infrastructure penetration tester and be able to conduct these indepently
- You will have industry experience working in development or source code review in C/C++, C#. VB/NET, ASP, PHP, Java, Python or Ruby
- You will have strong Unix, Windows and network security skills
- You must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- You must have manual penetration testing experience above and beyond running automated tools
- You will need experience in developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification
- You will have report writing experience and be confident in presenting to clients
- You will ideally have a broad understanding of hosting/cloud environments, SIEM technologies and security auditing tools
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Penetration Tester, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Research and personal development time
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.