Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a Junior Alliance Manager to join our UK team in London or Reading.
As our Junior Alliance Manager, you will be the central point of contact for all partner relationships and your role will include supporting the review and onboarding of new vendors, management of targets and actions outlined in business plans and reviews, and lastly the creation, management and execution of campaigns driven through partner MDF.
This is a highly visible role that helps to both define and support our services portfolio, demonstrating how our alliances add value to both the Orange Cyberdefense portfolio and solve our customer and prospect cyber security challenges.
Your key responsibilities as a Junior Alliance Manager will include:
- Assist with the engagement and management of the UK product portfolio
- Assist in the execution and management of activities created as part of partner programmes, business plans and ad hoc meetings in order to deliver against targets and objectives set to drive partner growth
- Assist in building and executing partner campaigns that align to overall Orange Cyberdefense GTM objectives, highlighting the combined value of the alliance partner and Orange Cyberdefense service offerings
- To help drive opportunity creation and play a proactive part in pipeline management and reporting
- To work with the Senior Alliance Manager on maintenance of the required Vendor Accreditation requirements/schemes
- Regular engagement with individuals helping to define the UK’s position on the market and trends
- Attend regular business reviews for each partner and help to drive resulting actions
- Develop and maintain key strategic relationships through supporting in the management of the individual partner programmes and planned activities
- Engage with the Sales and Technical teams on regular basis to communicate, gather feedback and chase outcomes around existing and future campaigns, enablement and partner updates
- Act as a key point of contact for troubleshooting any queries, requests or issues associated to the partner portfolio
- Work closely with marketing and senior alliance manager in the planning, executing and follow-on of all partner marketing campaigns
To join us as a Junior Alliance Manager, you will need the following skills and experience:
- You must have prior experience in a sales environment, either in direct sales, sales support or sales administration
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced sales centric environment
- You need to be an organised individual with excellent attention to detail and a solid work ethic
- You must have a good understanding of the MS Office suite
- You will have experience in the cyber security or technology sector
- You will be a highly proactive and enthusiastic individual who sees a problem through to resolution
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Junior Alliance Manager, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.