Orange Cyberdefense is a specialist cyber security services and solutions company and we are currently seeking a Senior Advisory Services Consultant to join our team in London.
The principal role of Advisory Services is to create and maintain strategic partnerships with our customers, through delivering first-class security consulting services, working closely and strategically with the customers and ensuring that we understand and support their business and core security requirements.
Advisory Services spend part of their time accompanying members of our sales teams to customer meetings, gathering requirements and presenting and discussing solutions from our advisory and architecture portfolio.
Your key responsibilities as a Senior Advisory Services Consultant will include the following:
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with our customers, acting as a trusted security advisor to our customers’ security leadership.
- Help to develop and implement overall advisory services strategy for Orange Cyberdefense UK, understanding the company objectives and helping us to align with customer strategy and requirements.
- Help with the evaluation of new technologies, services and solutions in the market place and ensure a high level of market awareness in our key customer accounts, make recommendations for the future and devise plans for adoption of new technologies in line with stated customer strategy, in support of our sales team.
- Design, deliver and manage security advisory services, security assessments, reviews, strategic consulting, and ongoing security advisory.
- Guide and work with the bid team to compose professional response to tenders and other formal proposal documentation of the highest quality.
- Work closely with a project team of highly skilled technical engineering staff to deliver customer solutions as designed and act as a customer advocate to ensure an effective transition from implementation to production.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and industry partners at an appropriate peer level including gaining / retaining relevant accreditation and business networking opportunities and interfacing with / influencing the direction of key partner strategy.
You must have the following skills and experience to join us as a Senior Advisory Services Consultant:
- You must have extensive previous experience in information security consulting, advisory and security management roles.
- You must have experience managing and delivering security training and awareness programs and courses.
- You must have a very strong security background, with an excellent understanding of IT security
- You must have strong hands-on security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) experience, working knowledge including auditing, assessment, implementation and consulting of multiple industry accepted security standards and frameworks.
- You must possess at least one of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 LA/LI, PCI DSS QSA.
- You must have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You can demonstrate excellent vendor and marketplace knowledge and hold relevant accreditations and contacts.
- You will ideally have previous experience in CISO/security manager/officer roles is highly desirable.
- You will ideally have experience of public cloud infrastructure design and migration in AWS and MS Azure is highly desirable.
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan with SimplyHealth
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.