Orange Cyberdefense specialises in the design, implementation and support of the most reliable and innovative security solutions and services - we are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our UK team.
The role of the Service Delivery Manager, reporting to the Head of Service Management, ensures all services are delivered to customers in an efficient manner to meet the client’s needs while maximising profitability for the business.
The Service Delivery Manager plays a key role in building on long-term customer relationships acting, in conjunction with the Sales Account Managers, as the bridge between the client and Service Teams.
Your key responsibilities as an Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Accurate reporting of key performance indicators to the senior management team for customer satisfaction, deliverables etc.
- Liaises with customers on Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Point of escalation and contact internally and externally for service delivery issues
- Management and ownership for all priority 1 service issues
- Ensures that operational methods and procedures are documented, maintained and reviewed regularly to maintain effectiveness
- Leading service review meetings with key customers
- Proposes service improvements based on analysis of metrics and satisfaction surveys
- Providing management dashboard and reporting to the Head of Service Management
- Assist with the smooth delivery of large-scale projects
You must have the following skills and experience in order to join us as a Service Delivery Manager:
- You must have extensive Service Delivery experience
- You must have worked within the IT industry, preferably in cyber security with a knowledge of our vendors
- You must have excellent report writing experience and be competent using reporting tools
- You will have a strong passion for customer service and excellence, as well as a keen attention to detail and meticulous planning and execution
- You will have high levels of empathy and a strong customer support mentality
- You will have good communication and presentation skills
- You will ideally hold both a Prince 2 and ITIL certification
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deep understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Company pension scheme
- A free annual eye test
- Perkbox discounts
- Company events several times per year