Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cyber security business unit of the Orange Group, providing security consulting, solutions and services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, we strive to protect freedom and build a safer digital society.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. With a hybrid working pattern you will need to work in our London office a couple of days a week and be willing to travel to visit customers.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for building a pipeline, through self-generated business development and outbound activities. You will be supported by internal sales development representatives, marketing campaigns, inbound enquiries, vendor sourced opportunities, and third-party / external lead generation. You will bring new customer accounts onboard and manage the end-to-end sales cycle. You will manage new accounts for up to 12 months, building strong customer relationships, expand the account and secure further business.
Key responsibilities as a Business Development Manager:
- Skilled in selling managed service, security solutions and consulting services
- Identify, develop, and build pipeline of customer opportunities within the Orange
- Cyberdefense UK target market
- Develop, negotiate & close new business opportunities. Manage the entire sales cycle, supported by sales support, internal sales, pre-sales, and commercial teams
- Demonstrate & sell the benefits of our vendor solutions and our managed service
- solutions to a broad range of businesses
- Engage with vendors to identify opportunities, contribute to joint marketing activities and pipeline generation strategy
- Manage commercial & contract agreements with new business sign ups
- Working with the wider Orange Cyberdefense team to shape the future development of the solution/service
- Manage forecasting to a high level of accuracy within Salesforce.com
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Solid experience in B2B sales in the network security / cybersecurity industry - both phone & face to face sales
- Understanding and experience of longer sales cycles and consultative selling positions
- Excellent communication skills, speaking, writing and presenting
- Ability to build strong relationships – internally, customers and vendors
- New business focused, hungry and technically / industry credible
- High level of self-motivation, resilience, drive and initiative – self starter
- A passion for security
- Good commercial awareness
- Knowledge of the cyber security vendor market would be desirable, from key long-term players such as PAN, F5 and Checkpoint to innovative and niche security solutions such as Okta, Varonis, CyberArk and Proofpoint
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Company events several times per year
- Employee discount scheme
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Orange Cyberdefense UK are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.