Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cybersecurity business unit of the Orange Group, providing consulting, solutions and managed services to organizations around the globe. We strive to protect freedom and build a safer digital society. We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our Bid Management team in the UK.
Working as part of the Bid Management team, the Technical Writer will play a vital role throughout the lifecycle of a bid, to deliver high quality, Technical bid content that is compliant, responsive, and maximises scores at bid evaluation.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Writer:
- Working closely with the Bid Management team in the development of high-quality professional technical responses and submissions.
- Assist in completing technical information required for the 4 Box organiser to assist with writing executive summaries.
- Custodian of bid technical files, including internal and customer documentation and correspondence.
- Responsible for reviewing technical customer documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring content in the Bid Technical Library is maintained, working with content owners to ensure the collateral is up to date.
- Stakeholder management with sales teams and bid teams.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in bid/proposal role.
- Cyber security, information security or network security experience is desirable.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of skill development, experience, and success.
- Previous and proven experience working within virtual teams.
- Understanding of the sales process and complex bids.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Well organised and an excellent communicator.
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work under pressure, producing work of the highest quality against the tightest deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player.
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Company events several times per year
- Employee discount scheme
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.