Cyber Security Advisory Consultant
Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cyber security business unit of the Orange Group, providing consulting, solutions and services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, we strive to protect freedom and build a safer digital society. We are looking for a Cyber Security Advisory Consultant to join our team.
The principal role of Advisory Services is to create and maintain strategic partnerships with our customers, by delivering first-class security consulting services, working closely and strategically with the customers, and ensuring that we understand and support their business and core security requirements.
Advisory Services spend part of their time accompanying members of our sales teams to customer meetings, gathering requirements and presenting and discussing solutions from our advisory and architecture portfolio.
Key responsibilities as a Cyber Security Advisory Consultant:
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with our customers, acting as a trusted security advisor to our customers’ security leadership
- Help to develop and implement overall advisory services strategy for Orange Cyberdefense UK, understanding the company objectives and helping us to align with customer strategy and requirements
- Evaluation of new technologies, services and solutions in the marketplace, ensuring a high level of market awareness in our key customer accounts, make recommendations for the future and devise plans for adoption of new technologies in line with stated customer strategy
- Design, deliver and manage security advisory services, security assessments, reviews, strategic consulting, and ongoing security advisory
- Guide and work with the bid team to compose professional response to tenders and other formal proposal documentation of the highest quality
- Work closely with a project team of highly skilled technical engineering staff to deliver customer solutions as designed and act as a customer advocate to ensure an effective transition from implementation to production
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and industry partners at an appropriate peer level including gaining / retaining relevant accreditation and business networking opportunities and influencing the direction of key partner strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in information security consulting, advisory and security management roles
- Experience managing and delivering security training and awareness programs and courses
- You must have a very strong security background, with an excellent understanding of IT security
- Strong hands-on security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) experience, working knowledge including auditing, assessment, implementation and consulting of multiple industry accepted security standards and frameworks
- Possess at least one of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 LA/LI, PCI DSS QSA
- You must have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- You can demonstrate excellent vendor and marketplace knowledge and hold relevant accreditations and contacts
- You will ideally have previous experience in CISO/security manager/officer roles is highly desirable
- You will ideally have experience of public cloud infrastructure design and migration in AWS and MS Azure is highly desirable
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
- Advisory Solutions
- London, Maidstone
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Why work for us?
Reputable BrandWith over 25 years in the industry, we are experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams on hand to assist our customers.
Career OpportunitiesWe work in an ever growing, ever changing industry... who knows where a role within Orange Cyberdefense, could take you in the future? We are a rapidly growing organisation meaning that new opportunities are being created all the time!
Unrivalled TrainingWe provide an outstanding amount of training to both our technical and non-technical employees. How do you think we ended up being so good at what we do! We have our very own training suite set up in our HQ, enabling vendors to provide ongoing training to upskill our team.
Excellent BenefitsWe value the time, energy and effort that our employees put into their work every single day and ensure that they are compensated with an outstanding benefits package including a company pension, life insurance, private health insurance, discounted gym membership and more!
Rewards and incentivesWe believe in rewarding our people when they make an outstanding contribution to the success of the company. We have various internal incentives which could see you on an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas or even a £1,000 tax free bonus!
Team DaysWe spend more time at work than we do at home and recognise the importance of having time to socialise and get to know one another!
Cyber Security Advisory Consultant
Loading application form