Cyber Security Consultant
We usually respond within a week
Orange Cyberdefense is the expert cyber security business unit of the Orange Group, providing security consulting, solutions and services to organisations around the globe. We strive to protect freedom and build a safer digital society. We are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join our team in the UK.
The Cyber Security Consultant is responsible for the design and deployment of next-generation security solutions for our customers. This will include high and low level documented solutions, design and installation, assisting in the planning and execution of all aspects within the project life cycle. The Cyber Security Consultant works seamlessly with presales, delivery and operations teams, using structured methodologies including Prince II and ITIL frameworks.
The Cyber Security Consultant role is based from home, with the requirement to travel to client sites, however we do keep the travel as close to home as possible.
- Configure and administrate local and wide area networks with multiple vendor equipment to ensure robust security for our customers
- Design, configure and implement customer security solutions ranging from standard firewall and router architecture to complex multi-regional and international installations for enterprise level networks in both public and private sector
- Complete appropriate documentation to engage and update technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Support Project Management Team in building project plans for the execution of orders
- Provide technical expertise in customer facing environments when required
- Participate in post-sales design workshops to created detailed design and Method Statements for solution delivery
- Participate in change control processes to deliver solutions
- In conjunction with the Project Managers deliver project streams within complex, multivendor deployments Transition technologies into operational environment via structured process ensuring approval is achieved to the required standards
- Assist in review and approval process of internal and external documentation under your responsibility
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a Security Engineer or Consultant, preferably delivering project based professional services
- Palo Alto PCNSE / PCCSE / PCASE certification or demonstratable experience from solution design to implementation
- Experience with Checkpoint, Fortinet, Zscaler, Cisco, Pulse Secure, F5, Vectra and Forescout - from solution design to implementation.
- Thorough understanding of LAN/WAN technology, application based firewalling and next-generation offerings on firewall platform including IPS, Anti-virus, IDS/IDP and User Identity
- Customer facing experience
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Company events several times per year
- Employee discount scheme
Please send your CV, for immediate consideration.
Orange Cyberdefense are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Professional Services
- United Kingdom
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Why work for us?
Reputable BrandWith over 25 years in the industry, we are experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams on hand to assist our customers.
Career OpportunitiesWe work in an ever growing, ever changing industry... who knows where a role within Orange Cyberdefense, could take you in the future? We are a rapidly growing organisation meaning that new opportunities are being created all the time!
Unrivalled TrainingWe provide an outstanding amount of training to both our technical and non-technical employees. How do you think we ended up being so good at what we do! We have our very own training suite set up in our HQ, enabling vendors to provide ongoing training to upskill our team.
Excellent BenefitsWe value the time, energy and effort that our employees put into their work every single day and ensure that they are compensated with an outstanding benefits package including a company pension, life insurance, private health insurance, discounted gym membership and more!
Rewards and incentivesWe believe in rewarding our people when they make an outstanding contribution to the success of the company. We have various internal incentives which could see you on an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas or even a £1,000 tax free bonus!
Team DaysWe spend more time at work than we do at home and recognise the importance of having time to socialise and get to know one another!
Cyber Security Consultant
Loading application form