Orange Cyberdefense is a specialist cyber security services and solutions company and we are currently seeking a knowledgeable Presales Consultant to join our team in London to focus on our MTD, MDR and EDR services.
As a Presales Consultant, you will report to the Presales Manager and aid the Sales department in selling Orange Cyberdefense solutions. You will be enthusiastic, driven, passionate and of course have an excellent sense of humour!
Your key responsibilities as a Presales Consultant (SIEM Solutions) will include the following:
- Attending and arranging customer/vendor meetings or conference calls
- Delivering on proof of concepts
- Responding to tender requirements
- Attending training sessions as required
- Adhere to set KPI’s and provide monthly reporting on targets as required
- Writing proposals
- Travelling to other offices and customer sites as required - nationwide
You must have the following skills and experience to join us as a Presales Consultant (SIEM Solutions):
- You will be incredibly proficient with SIEM solutions such as Logrhythm, Qradar or Splunk, and have experience working with MTD, MDR or EDR services
- You must have extensive experience with cyber security consultancy - preferably within a professional services or presales capacity
- You must have customer facing experience and be happy to both present and speak in front of a group of potential customers
- You need to have knowledge of writing proposals/scopes and a thorough understanding of the security industry
- You must be proficient with MS Office
- You must be a strong and confident communicator, with a tenacious and creative way of working
- Any experience working with vendors such as F5, Checkpoint, Symantec, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Pulse Secure or Cisco would be extremely beneficial
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and generous commission scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare with BUPA
- Health cash plan with SimplyHealth
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to excel within sales in the cybersecurity industry! Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.