Orange Cyberdefense is a specialist cyber security services and solutions company and we are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team in London.
Your role will be to develop and implement highly compelling and relevant product strategy and supporting roadmap to drive the Orange Cyberdefense portfolio in the UK.
This is a highly visible and significant role that is integral in driving the UK business and delivering value added and differentiated services that solve customer challenges.
In the future, this role will require being in London a minimum of 2 days a week, however currently is based full time from home.
Your key responsibilities as a Product Manager will include the following:
- Working alongside the Product & Marketing Director to define the marketing strategy and the product (services) roadmap.
- Collaborating with the group functions to ensure the services offerings for the UK take a consistent approach and leverage the benefits of the group activities, communicating any differences.
- Working closely with Sales, Presales, Marketing, Alliances, Consulting & Operational teams.
- Providing business direction to the product delivery/operational effort to ensure new products are introduced and existing ones enhanced supported with a business case rationale.
- Defining and clearly articulating market requirements so that the delivery/operational teams can create solutions matched to them.
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for the UK services portfolio, conducting awareness and training initiatives as appropriate.
- Owning the product roadmap, creating both an internal and external version that highlights client value.
- Tracking and monitoring the financial performance of the product, looking for ways to enhance margins through process automation and value added services/cross sell opportunities.
- Tracking the cyber security market though latest industry, competitor, regulatory and threat landscapes, looking for new opportunities to add value.
You must have the following skills and experience to join us as a Product Manager:
- You must have solid cyber security knowledge and experience - you need to know our vendors!
- You must have prior experience in a product-focused role and be able to hit the ground running.
- You will be an independent and self-sufficient individual, who can make a real impact from day one.
- You must have strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills, you will be confident and able to challenge when required.
- You will have the ability to translate technical features into customer benefits.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be detail orientated and with a methodical and organised approach.
- You will need the ability to work in and coordinate complex cross functional teams.
- You will ideally have evidence of a high degree of commercial acumen, perhaps with a background in sales or having worked with sales teams in your previous roles.
- You will ideally have some experience in marketing.
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan with SimplyHealth
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.